This job might no longer be available.
Senior Financial Analyst
Plantation, FL (HQ)
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be responsible for its financial reporting and analysis, with specific focus on planning, forecasting, analyzing data trends, financial modeling and other special projects/initiatives as required. This role is responsible for managing the company’s weekly and monthly forecasting process, preparing weekly dashboards and other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Help execute budget preparation and on-going tracking of actual vs. budget analysis
- Maintain the rolling forecasts of the company and manage the long term financial model
- Help execute month-end and quarter-end financial reports
- Drive key insights and analytics
- Work with business operations and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting
- Provide decision making support analysis for projects and other initiatives
- Perform special assignments, research projects, and simulation and modeling to assist with future planning
- Assist in the implementation of tools for continuous improvement and automation opportunities within the FP&A processes
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong background in financial modeling
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning and resource allocation processes
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Anaplan is preferred
- Attention to detail, organization and thoroughness and strong interpersonal skills
- Possess a positive attitude and optimistic outlook
- Self-motivated and organized worker with solid interpersonal and business communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team to set goals, develop daily and weekly plans, and provide feedback to supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- MBA highly preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.