This job might no longer be available.
Senior Financial Analyst - Latin America
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Financial Analyst - Latin America
SummaryThe Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the Commercial Finance team supporting the Latin America organization in achieving their financial and strategic goals. This role will support and partner with the finance leadership team to continuously drive value-add and operational standard efficiencies.
This position requires a strong analytical mindset focused on driving analysis and recommendations to the Latin America organization as we continue to drive sustainable growth. Strong technical (i.e. automation, Power BI, Tableau, visualization, etc.) and critical thinking capabilities will be critical for success
What you'll do
The role is both strategic and operational where the key outcomes are to:
- Partner with Commercial Finance in the development of the annual operating plan and forecasts which includes providing financial analysis/support in achieving commitments
- Provide necessary metrics and KPIs on a timely basis in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Support deal evaluations, pricing strategies and financial modeling (NPV/IRR analysis) including bundle deals across various lines of businesses
- Partner with Accounting to ensure an accurate and timely month-end close process
- Identify and analyze efficiencies in the business to drive change and automation, increase revenue and build a strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Utilize advanced presentation and visualization software to effectively communicate analysis/results to key stakeholders
- Partner with the broader Finance organization to build robust analytical models, tools and processes and provide superior service to business partners/internal clients
- Including BI dashboards, Reporting (variance analysis, scenario modeling) and expense management.
- Manage through various Ad hoc reporting across lines of business; as required
- Assist in competitive and market analysis to drive commercial recommendations
Internally, the role must work collaboratively with finance segment leads, corporate finance, sales, shared services and marketing.
What we're looking for
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and complex Financial Modeling skills
- Commitment to team development and continuous improvement
- Confidence to work on complex projects and drive them to solution
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence senior executives
- Track record of process improvement initiatives
- Ability to see the big picture but able to dive into the details when required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- MBA or CPA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Reporting Tools (e.g. TM1, Anaplan, Salesforce)
- Business and industry acumen
- VBA, Power BI, and or Tableau experience preferred
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.