Join our Enterprise Technology team as a Senior Full Stack Engineer (Revenue, Accounting) focused on Revenue and Accounting. As a key player, you'll contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions, ensuring accurate revenue recognition and accounting processes.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid position based in our Bangalore office.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing financial technology solutions for revenue processes and automation
- Integrating financial systems like Salesforce, Workday ERP, Zuora, FloQast, Blackline, Avalara etc and ensuring seamless data flow
- Automating processes to improve efficiency and reduce manual efforts
- Your expertise will streamline revenue and accounting processes, driving efficiency and compliance across the organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement financial technology solutions
- Contribute to the seamless integration of financial systems and data mapping processes
- Play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with financial regulations and accounting standards
- Establish scalable financial systems that support the organization's growth, setting new standards in FinTech excellence
What we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of financial systems, accounting principles, and revenue recognition
- 5+ years of experience in programming languages (e.g., Python, Java)
- 5+ years of experience in Jenkins, GCP/AWS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- 3+ Experience in working with any of Salesforce/ Workday ERP/ Zuora/ Avalara/ Blackline
You might also have
- Lead to Cash experience
- Experience with integration platforms like Workato, MuleSoft, Workday Studio
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.