Senior Environment Concept Artist
11 days ago
For over 30 years, Naughty Dog has been crafting best-selling, critically acclaimed games that constantly push the boundaries of narrative, gameplay, and technology. Our most recent game, The Last of Us Part II, has received over 300 Game of the Year awards and three of our games are among the top 10 highest scored games on the PlayStation 4. As a part of the Naughty Dog legacy, you’ll become a part of continuing the development of extraordinary and enduring experiences for a broad, global range of audiences!
- Ability to Create high quality content concept art for environments and props, including lighting keys, color scripts, screenshot draw-overs, blue sky ideation, line art, story boarding and graphic design
- Highly motivated and proactive with a CAN-DO approach
- Demonstrate a broad range of drawing and design abilities that are aligned to the style of the project
- Collaborate with art leads to address art dependencies
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant concept art experience
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency drawing upon foundational art skills (drawing, painting and rendering, material indication, perspective, composition, color theory, design, lighting, and 2d and 3d design techniques)
- Clearly demonstrates outstanding ability in the areas of artistic and stylistic versatility
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivers work on time!
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and gender reassignment), race (including color, nationality, ethnic, national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or parental status, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.