Senior Environment Artist - Art, Metaverse
3 days ago
We’re leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
- Have heavy involvement in the creation of Environment Art processes, pipelines and guidelines.
- Give constructive critique on the quality of the Environment Art assets within the game.
- Display a high degree of discipline in following the Environment Art processes.
- Create high-quality Environment Art content within industry-standard timelines.
- Own a discrete area of the game and execute it with a high degree of quality, including: gameworld content, dressing, scene creation, props & gameworld interactables
Why You’re Made for This:
- Exceptional 3d modeling skills, both high-resolution and game-ready.
- Established texturing skills with a strong understanding of shaders and getting the best out of them with performance and optimisation in mind.
- Excellent understanding of how to set up environment assets in UE4.
- Outstanding skills in the field of scene construction and asset placement, as well as demonstrating an excellent eye composition, readable spaces and in the creation of homogenised scenes.
- Capable of generating and driving the iteration of playable, gray-box prototype assets for game-play testing, providing feedback on layout, readability and player navigation.
- Demonstrates a desire to go out of their way to improve their understanding of their craft through personal projects, art courses and the study of current trends within the industry.
- Exceptional skills in one or more common 3D Art packages: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop CC, Unreal Engine (UE4)
- Able to create tutorials, guides, or other important documentation for more junior staff members.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.