Senior Environment Artist 3D (M/F)
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
1 month ago
Within the studio, you will be part of a mobile AAA project, working under the direct responsibility of the Lead Artist 3D and interacting closely with the Producer and the Artistic Director.
In collaboration with the rest of the artistic and technical teams, you will work on the creation of 3D assets with goal of pushing the game's visual quality to the max. You will be part of a team composed of 20 artists (2D/3D) working on a Mid-Core and Open World project.
You will be tasked with the following in particular:
- Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D elements (Environment, Props) in a semi-realistic stylized Artistic Direction;
- Revamping levels based on a pre-established level design;
- Establishing artistic benchmarks and ensuring regular monitoring
- You have a minimum 4 years' experience as a 3D artist, and have taken part in the production of a game.
- You are fully at ease with the various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets and the PBR Pipeline: high and low poly modelling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic and stylized).
- You are proficient with 3DSMax, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop.
- You know how to integrate your assets in Unity or a similar engine.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful, you are able to work under high technical constraints.
- Benefiting from excellent relational skills, you are a team player and proactive.
- You have an inquisitive ature and a strong interest in the video games industry.
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Would you like to be a part of our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Senior Environment Artist 3D.
You will join Ubisoft Paris Mobile, the studio behind such successful games as Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run or City of Love-Paris, as well as new, unannounced titles on Ubisoft IPs.