Senior Director of Treasury
27 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Director of Treasury to join our Finance team in Culver City on a hybrid or remote basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
As a Senior Director of Treasury, reporting to the Controller, you will lead global treasury operations and provide essential corporate services. You will manage relationships with financial institutions, while developing partnerships and alignment with key functions of the organization.
What you will do:
- Develop and manage a consolidated cash management structure.
- Hone a strategy and policy for investing cash, while ensuring operational flexibility, and preservation of principal.
- Ensure Treasury strategies are aligned to support business growth while mitigating risk and maintaining compliance with the approved investment policy.
- Execute daily cash management operations, including payment control (ACH, wires, and checks) and working capital management for operational efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure payments are remitted timely.
- Conduct short -term cash flow forecasting for foreign subsidiaries and collaborate with the finance and tax team to determine proper funding.
- Monitor foreign currency and interest rate risk.
- Oversight of global treasury processes to be reviewed with senior management for maximum operational efficiency.
- Ability to support and manage financial structure, negotiate and execute financing transactions as needed, including bank facilities, debt financing with lenders, documentation and covenant review.
- Ensure timely preparation and filing of global treasury reporting, including but not limited to foreign bank account reporting (FBAR) and beneficial ownership reporting.
- Stay current on changing laws and regulations related to treasury management as they pertain to the organization.
- Support various treasury projects, from analysis to execution, interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Administer efficient operation of the treasury function to ensure strong controls and strict compliance that meet or exceed generally accepted industry standards.
- Partner with Tax to maximize tax advantages and to minimize tax leakage.
- Manage the banking relationships and review products and services across business lines and ensure proper controls on existing bank accounts.
What We’re Looking For :
- A proven team player with the ability to work across functions, build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners to take projects from inception to completion.
- A builder's mindset with a proven track record of process improvement
- Passion and curiosity for technology - proven ability to leverage technology to streamline processes.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting principles including hedge accounting, mark-to-market, balance sheet remeasurement, and SEC disclosures
- Strong knowledge of internal controls as applicable to treasury and accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experienced with Microsoft and Google office tools.
- Ability to prioritize work; manage projects in addition to day-to-day responsibilities.
- Have performed and executed RFP processes with third parties for treasury and cash management services.
- Experience with online banking portals
- 10+ years of experience
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the annual salary range is $139,000 - $205,000, plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience .
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Notice to candidates: Scopely, Inc and its affiliates will never request payment or ask for financial information as a condition for applying to a position or receiving an offer of employment. All official Scopely, Inc. recruiters only use email domains that end with @scopely.com.
Our official website is www.scopely.com
. Please only apply to positions posted on our official website and ensure the recruiter only communicates via the official email domain.
Should you have any questions or encounter any fraudulent requests/emails/websites, please immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.