Senior Director, Product
19 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to join an unannounced project, working in our Culver City studio hub, or remotely within the US, Canada or Mexico!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We are in the development stages on one of our new unannounced projects, and are looking for passionate game makers to collaborate, get in early and make their mark on this exciting venture!
What You Will Do
- Partner with the Creative Director to define and implement the product roadmap
- Manage and coach a team of product managers
- Evaluate the product strategies of the product management team and provide guidance and feedback
- Evaluate the robustness of feature and app analysis
- Present the team strategy to the GM, CEO and other stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Coach PMs on how to create models to estimate the KPI impact of new features
- Evaluate and approve product design documents that include behavioral goals, KPI targets and technical requirements
- Present overall results, progress and data to the team
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years owning product strategy and leading product teams for successful mobile gaming titles (sustained top 50 grossing)
- Hands-on experience bringing new games to market and partnering with Creative &
- Marketing leaders to position new features for players
- A passion for leveraging best known methods and pioneering new ones to improve retention and LTV
- A truly committed team player, you’re someone who knows how to partner across teams and functions, getting them inspired and aligned behind a strategy and a plan
- A track record of developing, testing and establishing innovative product strategies that deliver breakthrough results
- Extensive management experience and knows how to delegate, grow your team and mentor
- Fascinated by data and the power it gives teams to make informed decisions
- You understand the importance and limitations of data and are well versed in gaming and UA KPIs
- You proactively find potential problems through data analysis, and also suggest solutions
- You’re proficient in data visualization using Excel or other similar tools (Experience with SQL and Tableau a plus)
- Team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and help out where needed to get the job done - no job is too big or too small for you
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail & enjoys working with others towards a common goal
- Critical thinker and happy to have team members think critically about your work
- Passionate about creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to executives
- Experience in Match 3 and/or Merge games
- PC and/or Console game experience
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the annual salary range is $146,000 - $240,000, plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.