Senior Director, HR Technology
12 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Director, HR Technology
PlayStation is seeking a Sr. Director, HR Technology to help evolve our employee experience and drive business outcomes in partnership with partners globally. We are looking for an innovative and creative leader who can craft a solution that will embody SIE culture and best-in-class employee experience while also creating efficiencies for supporting teams.
With both a strategic lens and passion for detail, you will own the renovation of our environment and drive the renovation effort from design through implementation.
- Partner with HR leadership, IT leadership team and others to develop the HR Technology engineering strategy and the wider Employee Experience Strategy
- Serve as HCM Solutions Architect, leading overall vision for HCM systems renovation including use, enhancement, and continued evolution in support of the HR function
- Listen to and coach the HR Tech team to build self-guided, balanced, and productive team while mentoring and developing the talent to grow
- Ensure that HR systems and processes are aligned with regulatory standards
- Drive process improvement within the HR teams using HCM systems; focus on automating data controls, opportunities for self-service, reporting and simplifying current processes to be as efficient as possible
- Lead portfolio of HR systems, ensuring that projects are delivered to meet target dates, and operational metrics are met
- Lead / run software upgrade process, providing recommendations on new functionality and identifying opportunities for the SIE to use new features and enhance business processes
- Provide cross-departmental leadership on Workday design, implementation, and standard methodologies
- Interface with SIE IT teams and partners to successfully coordinate HR technology implementation efforts, including identification/discovery, design, construct / build, test, and launch / stabilization phases
- Handle overall HR portfolio including: Core HR, Goals, Performance, Learning, Workforce Compensation, and Recruiting; influence ancillary systems such as Case Management, Integrations with background check, I-9, other vendors
- Lead maintenance and accuracy of employee data for analysis, regulatory compliance, reporting and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 8+ years of engineering management experience, 5+ years of HR Technology management, including having managers reporting into you
- Experience in fiscal year portfolio planning, creating business cases for technology investments
- A strong technologist with strong product technology background evidenced by 10+ years in Technology & Product Tech roles
- Demonstrated experience in applying design thinking principles when approaching solutions
- Strong industry wide expertise in enterprise scale integration
- Capability delivery with strong end to end ownership and a clear track record of leading digital transformation
- Platform expertise and solid understanding of platform thinking
- Technology thought leadership in the latest advances in market and ability to turn that into clear technology roadmap to meet the business needs
- Experience delivering global platforms while tailored for local markets and implemented to an excellent standard
- Strong collaboration management across a complex matrix ensuring clarity of communications and meeting customer expectations to deliver key business outcomes
- Prior experience in Workday business process configuration desirable
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.