This job might no longer be available.
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - Redis
Culver City, CA
9 months ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team here in Los Angeles! If you're a Senior DevOps Engineer experienced with AWS and configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet; or, if you're a Senior DevOps Engineer strong in Python, Ruby, and/or other similar languages who is interested in getting into mobile and gaming technology, we would love to speak with you.
What You Will Do:
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available and scalable solutions on AWS
- Build automation tools, monitoring and logging infrastructure
- Improve the reliability and resiliency of existing systems
- Work with leading game studios to define and ensure operational standards
- Analyze usage and plan capacity in a strongly elastic environment
What You Will Need:
- Develop tooling to support and address operational concerns using Python, Ruby, and/or other languages
- Deep systems and networking knowledge
- Experience supporting large scale AWS infrastructure
- Experience maintaining state using configuration management tools, such as: Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet.
About Our Platform:
- We run on AWS, using many of the current features including: EC2, RDS (MySQL/Aurora), DynamoDB, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFormation, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, RedShift, and Lambda
- We use a large amount of Python for operations tasks.
- Configuration is managed with Ansible, while deployments are done with Jenkins, although we're open to other technologies, such as: Chef and/or Puppet.
- We monitor the health of our services using tools like NewRelic, DataDog, and Runscope.
Perks of Working at Scopely:
- Highly competitive compensation package including bonus and equity
- Opportunity for a high impact role that will shape the company and business
- Innovative and geeky startup environment with room for growth and leadership
- Stocked kitchen and pantry including catered meals daily, fully stocked bar on-site
- 401(K) + Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Frequent company events and outings, company massages, game room with the latest consoles and titles
If you're a Senior DevOps Engineer with strong AWS experience and are interested in joining one of the leading mobile game startups in LA, apply today.
Scopely is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.