Senior DevOps Developer, Accelerate Solutions
19 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our team is looking for a hardworking Senior DevOps engineer to join our growing organization! This role works directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a meaningful role in each phase of your projects. While your focus will be on scalable backend systems building, you’ll also work with engineers to ingest and visualize real world data.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate in a small team to build, deploy and maintain an easy to use, high quality CI/CD system to enable the rapid development of high quality applications.
- Support development and live operations teams to develop and deploy applications and cloud services.
- Estimate tasks and run time effectively.
- Work closely with the other developers and DevOps developers.
- Docker containerization and Kubernetes knowledge
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience building out CI/CD pipelines and working with Unix and Linux based systems.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies, and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews and readable code.
- Ability to break down large problems and to prioritize work.
You might also have
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines for Unity applications or Cloud services.
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible or other comparable tools and frameworks.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python).
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.