Senior Data Scientist, Conversion Prediction
11 days ago
The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. We are investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Data Scientist to join a team that is building one of the key components in Unity Monetization stack. You will contribute and take the ownership of the Deep Neural Network algorithms making sure that the developers and gamers have the best advertisement experience. We expect you to have the motivation and skills to translate the business problems as Machine Learning problems and apply those in a large scale production environment. Also, you are able to influence key stakeholders across the organization and drive alignment on different machine learning initiatives. If you are open-minded, interested in learning and excelling we want to hear from you.
- Work with a team to revolutionize personalized user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product from machine learning point of view in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers and engineers
- Create a state of the art machine learning methods to solve business problems
- Implement and drive the development of deep learning and online personalized targeting solutions with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Convey ideas, guide execution and mentor junior team members to implement high-quality machine learning-based products
- Work with machine learning-based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Solid understanding and practical experience in machine learning concepts and programming
- Well-versed in cutting edge machine learning methods
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with implementing various data and machine learning-based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Experience in mobile advertisement, gaming, or online trading
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.