This job might no longer be available.
Senior Data Analyst - QVS Analytics
7 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together great people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Senior Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality Verification teams, bringing a keen eye for spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and has excellent communication skills along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel.
What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
- Prepare thorough and detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify key areas of opportunity and insight to drive future design and decision-making.
- Evaluate and interpret data to extrapolate risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various data providers and stakeholders in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- Conduct thorough analysis utilizing SQL and other database tools.
- Drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to support the evolution of the project dashboards to provide key data for project monitoring and decision making.
- Help develop data solutions and data governance practices to support our Organization’s data transformation.
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- Champion for data quality; creating data quality policy and implementing monitoring to ensure compliance.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, leveraging data to drive process improvements.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
- Able to design and execute effective data modeling and data warehousing.
- Able to work independently and drive for solutions with all stakeholders.
- Can establish sense of urgency and prioritize effectively to manage multiple tasks.
- Excited to own and drive processes to improve efficiencies on behalf of the team.
- Able to foster and develop strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
- Highly effective communicator – both verbally and written.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer a culture that's motivated by creativity and individuality.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.