Senior Compensation Manager
2 days ago
Who We Are
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
As a Senior Compensation Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day analysis and administration needs of the compensation team for global markets with an emphasis on European and Asia-Pacific markets. This position also provides, analytical and compensation compliance support to the Company’s global HR staff.
What You’ll Take On
- Manges, prepares and submits compensation survey data.
- Manages and conducts compensation market data requests.
- Primary contact and compensation support for European and Asia-Pacific markets
- Executes, supports, and administers the global year-end compensation process.
- Stays current with general compensation trends (Domestic & International) through review of relevant compensation & HR literature.
- Research compensation data questions & inquiries.
- Administers and supports the management of the compensation in-box.
- Develops and creates compensation communication and training materials.
- Manages the day-to-day analysis and administration needs with respect to the company's compensation plans as needed.
- Supports analysis and helps manage M&A activity as needed.
- Work with compensation vendors as needed.
- Participate in meetings, training, and practice improvement with respect to compensation team initiatives.
- Tracks & supports the management of compensation projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate on special projects.
What You Bring
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience supporting mid-sized companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other relevant field.
- Working knowledge of the Workday HRIS preferred.
- Extensive and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, make observations about, and present data.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally with strong client focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Gaming specific industry preferred
- Ability to organize, set priorities, be self-motivated, and learn independently.
- Ability to complete multiple projects within established deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Professional and responsible approach to work, clients, and other employees.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.