Senior Community Manager (Players)
25 days ago
We are looking for our first community leader to support the growing number of players on Core. This role will be responsible for the strategy for and execution of building a strong, happy, and healthy community on and around our platform. We are seeking a passionate advocate for Core who can utilize their experience in social media management, online event production, and communications to turn our fledgling group of gamers into an awesome community.
- Establish and implement Core’s strategy to grow, support, and maintain a happy and healthy player community.
- Create and implement Core’s social media strategy.
- Develop, organize, and manage all player events.
- Develop and support a growing and healthy community on Core’s Player Discord channel.
- Work closely with Core’s creator relations team to build programs and provide support to help Core’s game creators connect with Core’s players.
- Respond to comments and player questions.
- Represent Core and Manticore at public events.
- Become an expert on and voice for Core’s players - monitoring and reporting their feedback to Core’s product, customer support, and creator relations team
- Work closely with Core’s content development team on programming that players will enjoy. Develop and host player-facing Twitch streams on Core Live.
- Produce best practice documents and procedures that can be shared across Manticore.
- 5+ years of social media and/or community management experience in gaming industry
- Demonstrated success in growing a happy and healthy gaming community.
- Experience identifying and tracking relevant community metrics.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with a high attention to detail, especially with public facing communications.
- Willing, able, and eager to be a public face for Core - interacting on social channels including Twitch.
- Expert knowledge of online gaming channels.
- Strategic thinker, able to present creative ideas on how to take our community efforts forward.
- You will join a team of committed gamers and support a player community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.