Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
7 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
You will be a part of the team which leads by example in the implementation of modern operational pipelines, and is responsible for cloud operations and the DevOps toolchain at Take-Two. To that end, you will help us build the tooling and systems that the company uses to operate more efficiently, scalably, and cost effectively.
Take-Two has a presence in all of the major cloud providers, but uses AWS for the majority of operations, while also maintaining a significant on-prem datacenter presence. The successful candidate will be able to help craft best-of-breed solutions that span both our cloud presence and our on-prem datacenters.
What You’ll Take On:
The Senior Cloud Systems Engineer be responsible for the execution of large projects that improve operational capabilities across the enterprise. You will take a project from idea to implementation with little supervision, and will craft, develop, and deploy the tools and systems — both on prem and in the cloud — that enable the rest of Take-Two to work more efficiently.
This role will lead in the creation and management of systems that further modernize Take-Two's infrastructure, focusing primarily on our cloud operations, automation, and deployment systems. You will also have opportunities to mentor people inside the Take-Two Infrastructure team, and be expected to help drive the adoption of services we are building.
What You Bring:
We are looking for someone who can bring strong communication, troubleshooting, and architectural skills to the role. Additionally, we expect the candidate to have:
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience, preferably working in a similar role
- Experience with Architecting and Operating Multi-Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of Cloud networking/interconnections
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud Configurations and Setup
- Microsoft and/or Linux Systems Administration
- Thorough understanding of how CI/CD Pipelines work, and how to create, run and maintain them
- A proven understanding of systems design fundamentals, from both an operations and development perspective
- Configuration Management Experience (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
Great to Have:
- Experience running GitHub Actions, Jenkins or other CI/CD Platform
- GitHub Enterprise Server & GitHub Enterprise Cloud management experience
- Experience with the HashiCorp suite of tools
- Docker Experience (Including orchestration tools)
- Terraform and/or CloudFormation (or any comparable infrastructure automation tooling)
- Strong Information Security fundamentals
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.