Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Cloud Systems Engineer
SummaryThe Big Fish Central Tech Corporate IT Team is growing and looking to add a highly motivated Senior Cloud Systems Engineer to work directly with our business partners to deliver new solutions and increase the functionality of our current SaaS offerings. You will manage the entire application deployment lifecycle to ensure timely delivery, scalability, and partner satisfaction while utilizing security best practices. The right candidate will be responsible for developing the application deployment lifecycle, collaborating with business partners to build solutions for technical problems, and help manage and streamline our cloud platforms.
- Develop and own the life cycle of internal application deployment including the research of products to meet business specifications, configuration of applications, and deployment to users
- Collaborate with our IT teams to expand our cloud footprint and support existing services
- Deliver innovative solutions and training to business partners when necessary
- Help standardize applications and tools across the organization
- Promote a culture of innovation and automation
- Build relationships with internal teams and users
- Produce technical documentation to support applications after deployment
- Stay up to date on new products as business needs change
- 5+ years of relevant IT operations or DevOps experience
- Experience integrating SaaS and internal applications with Okta
- Proven record of solution development/deployment to solve technical issues
- Experience with object management, IAM and Roles in Azure and GCP
- Superior customer service skills and ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Commitment to working in an environment of constant improvement
- Specialized training or Certifications a plus
- Will have configured and deployed multiple applications with Okta integration, configured user permissions and roles, documented relevant provisioning and de-provisioning processes, and evangelized the application’s features to end users
- Solid understanding of SAML, SWA, ODIC and how the relate to user provisioning
- Experience synthesizing application or tool requirements from business partners to evaluate products to find the best fit for their needs that follow deployment requirements
- Proven history of supporting core IT services such as user account management, Exchange Online, O365, Google Workspace, file and block storage, VMware, DNS, DHCP, and data protection
- Experience working on cloud systems and a thorough understanding of cloud architecture
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.