Senior Cinematic Designer
4 months ago
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Cinematic Designer to join our talented Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa. You will develop, direct, and champion the cinematic creative vision whilst driving quality and upholding the project vision.
As a Senior Cinematic Designer you’ll work with the Lead Cinematic Designer to drive cinematics in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure all needs are understood and met, resulting in the delivery of high quality cinematics across all areas of the game.
You will also identify risks or opportunities for improvement, and you must have a proven track record, be highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Solid understanding of modern and classical cinematic fundamentals with an application towards establishing mood, tone, and emotion.
- Strong understanding of cinematic storytelling, composition and pacing.
- Versed in a variety of cinematic presentation styles and up to date with the latest cinematic techniques and innovations.
- Understanding of modern trends within the entertainment industry with an ability to successfully apply to cinematic style as needed.
- A strong showreel showing recent work.
- A genuine passion for video games.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious artist to further their career at one of the world’s most exciting games studios which creates highly successful world class games using cutting edge technology.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.