Senior Campus Recruiter
14 days ago
Job Title:Senior Campus Recruiter
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to be responsible for university hiring with a primary focus on the UK. You will be hiring into the London office and other locations, and manage relationship building with universities across the UK to ensure a strong position in the market.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to join a fast growing, international, high-tech social gaming company then this could be the right role for you. You will work together with your colleagues in the global Early Careers Team on university internship hiring and shared projects. We have set up an international programme that aims to attract the strongest talent around the world to work at our studios in Europe and the US.
Reporting to the Global Early Careers Program Manager, you will be based in our London office. Responsibilities will include:
- Evolve and execute on the graduate recruitment strategy across universities and colleges to attract the best candidates globally
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process, from briefing with hiring managers to contract management (including sourcing of the candidates, assessment centre design and implementation, interviews etc)
- Work with the Early Careers and Talent Attraction teams on our graduate employee value proposition to market
- Creation and maintenance of relationships with campus points of contacts
- Manage the marketing and attraction through partnership with our Talent Attraction team, and by organizing and attending recruiting events to promote our employer brand and recruit talent
- Support the intern performance review process and conversion processes
- Manage projects that support the evolution of Early Careers across the group
- Drive diversity initiatives leveraging the early careers programme
Skills to create thrills
- To be successful in this role, you will have a background in university recruitment with an international, fast paced company
- Experience or exposure to MBA rotational or hiring programs in Europe
- Knowledge and understanding of the graduate recruitment lifecycle in the UK
- Experience working with top universities and be able to build strong relationships with those that focus on gaming
- Ability to manage a high volume recruitment campaign
- Great organisation skills, prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple business areas and locations
- Global relocation and immigration experience
- Proven experience working in an international organisation with a global approach to hiring
- Knowledge of English fluently (written and oral) is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of work experience
- Experience working within our, or a similar, industry e.g. tech, media, e-commerce or gaming
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com