Senior Business Intelligence Developer, People Analytics
16 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity is seeking a BI Developer to join our growing People Analytics team. As a professional in SQL, analytics and human resources, you will have the opportunity to build dashboards, data sets, reporting pipelines and work cross-functionally across business & technical teams to build solutions.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything and have a passion or building scalable processes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Technical lead responsible for data pipelines to support modeling, metrics automation and dashboards
- Architect and lead development of a business reporting data layer working in partnership with Insights Analysts, Data & IT organizations
- Engineer the BI infrastructure for People Analytics in conjunction with Insights Analysts and responsible for crafting scalable self-service analytical solutions to enable insights discovery
- Apply data governance principles in ensuring data quality, integrity and timeliness are maintained
What we're looking for
- An expert with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable moving between being a player and a mentor
- Sophisticated knowledge of SQL and Python (or a similar programming language)
- Skilled with SQL/BigQuery, Fivetran, APIs, etc. and expertise in data engineering principles
- Extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Domo, etc.
- Experience integrating and automating data from multiple sources into a data warehouse, building and maintaining data warehouse with multiple dynamic data connectors (e.g. Fivetran, APIs, etc. from multiple sources such as HCM/HRIS, ATS, etc.)
You might also have
- Deep experience using Looker
- Experience with HR data and analytics
- You have an ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic startup environment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.