This job might no longer be available.
Senior Brand Manager (Marketing Lead) - LoL Inc Marketing
Los Angeles, California, United States
1 month ago
As Marketing Leads at Riot, we use our acumen for brand strategy and management to define, articulate and inspire others with a clear vision for products/experiences; influencing teams towards a unified vision and objective. We use our experience in leadership and mentorship to provide growth to our teams, and we work collaboratively from the frontline to leadership across departments and teams.
As the Senior Brand Manager ( Marketing Lead) for League of Legends , you will be responsible for capturing the imagination of our global audience and bringing a next generation of players to the game. You'll lead a diverse team (Brand, Creative, Comms, Insights and Production) that develops the strategic vision for each League product release or moment, designs incredible player experiences, and powers a global Publishing network to authentically connect with our players around the world. In turn, you'll collaborate with League product managers to set a unified vision for Product and Marketing integration - all aimed towards a seamless, outstanding experience for players that achieves our goals. You will report to the Marketing Director.
- Develop the product marketing strategy (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for League of Legends (PC).
- Provide marketing insight and guidance to Product teams, advocating for the results of publishing activity and contributing positively to team culture.
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with the business goals, target audience and core brand strategy for League.
- Drive successful execution of campaign and initiative development within the team - producing outstanding creative experiences that raise the bar for marketing across the industry.
- Partner with our insights team to develop measurement goals for all of our marketing efforts, guide marketing research and enhancing the team’s collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape.
- Act as the essential liaison between the League of Legends product team and Riot’s and worldwide publishing organization - fostering successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership.
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in campaign planning, development and successful execution
- Experience both driving business results and impacting brand resonance .
- Intimate knowledge of the fast-moving global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations and trends and how they impact our business
- Experience working on cultural brands that serve passionate audiences
- Experience working on products at all stages of development
- Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals
- Organizational management skills
- History of working with outside agencies and vendors to execute initiatives.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).