Senior Associate Producer
10 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Senior Associate Producer, you manage a team of production professionals to ensure the delivery of the highest quality games. You will implement processes, methods, and tools to deliver the game project following the best practices established by the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the complete delivery of a part of the project, ensuring the delivery of quality while balancing the impact on budget and time;
- Participate in the construction and guidance of the production team to reach the project's ambitions;
- Oversee Project Managers and Project Coordinators to coordinate and optimize the work of production teams;
- Coordinate, delegate, and ensure the organization of the work to be carried out;
- Participate in the creation and development of the project’s organizational structure;
- Ensure that the decision-making framework is respected (who decides what);
- Prioritize tasks, identifies risks and suggests relevant solutions.
Support the Content and Production
- Organize and implements optimal production methods, processes, and tools;
- Mobilize the project team to reach the targeted deliverables;
- Drive and follow the delivery of the game to ensure that all objectives are met for the Gates;
- Report progress of the work on a regular basis;
- Anticipate and mitigate risks and challenges for the development of the project, defines production priorities and implements innovative and adapted solutions;
- Help define HR needs and set out the resources plan for approval by executives.
- Demonstrate exemplary positive leadership and act as spokesperson for the studio’s values;
- Be an ambassador of the game, the team, and the company both internally and externally;
- Manage the performance of your reports with clear and challenging objectives (OKRs);
- Take the role of coach: inspire and motivate through positive leadership;
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking and give people the right to make mistakes;
- Participate in promotional activities for the game;
- Organize team-building activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Associate Producer with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time & resources;
- Extensive knowledge of video game development or software development;
- Shipping experience of at least 3x AAA project;
- Natural and influential leadership;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Comfortable around executives and directors;
- Organization & Presentation skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Good change management knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.