Senior Associate, Corporate Development Integration
10 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
Come join Unity as a Sr. Associate, Corporate Development Integration! The Corporate Development group is a growing, high-impact team that works with the CEO, CFO, and leaders across the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, and partnership opportunities.
We’re looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and support the onboarding and integration of newly acquired teams and businesses. A successful applicant will have strong project management skills, an eye for details, and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to drive alignment in integration execution.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with teams across Unity to deliver successful integrations of acquired companies: build integration plans, capture/review data, identify issues and drive decisions
- Support the integration planning and execution phases of M&A transactions
- Develop Unity’s M&A integration playbook while capturing inputs from leaders across the organization
- Proactively raise and resolve post-deal, cross-functional operational issues/risks, often unique to each deal
- Establish integration approach for smaller acquisitions and assist on larger, more complex transactions
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in management consulting, post-merger integration and/or proven track record in project management; other backgrounds with similar skills/exposure may be considered
- Action driven self starter; able to establish a timeline, produce high quality work on time, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and respond quickly to inquiries
You might also have
- M&A strategy consulting experience (operational due diligence and integration execution)
- Prior experience with post-merger integration at a publicly traded software company
- Project management certification
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.