Senior Art Producer
3 days ago
People make games great. And at Survios, we know we can’t grow from an acclaimed VR studio to the world’s premier game developer and publisher without them. That’s why our most valuable investments aren’t in the next-generation technology we use to make our games or the swanky new HQ we’re building in Marina Del Rey, but in creating a hybrid workplace that seeks out talent across the globe, nurtures its people, and encourages fun. A workplace where every team member knows they’re respected and cared for. If you want to join a passionate team of developers driving toward the future of immersive gaming, we’d love to hear from you! Survios currently has an opening for a talented Senior Art Producer to join our amazing Production team!
- Work directly with the Art Director and discipline leads in organizing art teams.
- Manage and coordinate art efforts across multiple features, supporting Project Producers and the Survios art team.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Maintain discipline assets and task tracking through Shotgrid and continue to improve workflows, accessibility and visibility across teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Art Outsourcing Manager to identify outsourcing needs for your disciplines and maintain the respective schedules and expectations.
- Be the production point-of-contact for outsourcers working with your disciplines, working closely with their producers and leads.
- Work closely with leads to evaluate and manage external art assets and their integration to the project internally.
- Collaborate with your leads to maintain, update and improve pipeline workflows between Survios and external vendors.
- Effectively report on project status & health to leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Help lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture.
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Track record of producing AAA console, PC, and/or VR games, with at least one shipped title.
- Excellent knowledge of Shotgrid.
- Strong understanding of art best practices.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Passionate gamer.
- Art or Animation background.
Survios is an award-winning game studio that takes a holistic approach to development, merging our hardware, software, and games expertise to create unbelievable immersive game experiences. As we expand our focus from VR-Only to create games across all PC and Console platforms, we’re dedicated to leveraging our passion, expertise, and creativity to develop and publish the next generation of groundbreaking and immersive video games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.