Senior Art Director - UFC
8 days ago
The EA Sports UFC team is looking for an art director for a future-focused endeavour. In collaboration with your design and production partners, you will create engaging and immersive visual experiences that our players can lose themselves in. To achieve this, you will inspire and direct a team of artists and visual technicians to move our visual content and aesthetic quality forwards.
- You will work directly with us, the game team leadership to establish the visual experience and priorities for the franchise
- You will ensure that the visual goals and priorities are understood by all members of your team
- You will lead reviews, examine content, give feedback and motivate your team to our shared goals
- You will create sustainable visual foundation to support the franchise for many years to come
- You will report to the franchise producer and have the support of a large and diverse community of experienced visual directors
- You have 6 or more years of experience creating captivating visual experiences
- You have shown passion for leading and communicating with teams of artists and engineers, giving engaging presentations to all levels inside and outside the team
- You have led a team from concept, through production and into final
- You have direct experience of how video game artists work with, and improve upon, vast quantities of new and legacy visual content across worlds, characters, lighting, VFX, etc.
- You have a rich and informed understanding of the future trends of video game visuals and content-creation methods.