This job might no longer be available.
Associate Creative Director (Duo or individual)
Redwood City California United States
11 days ago
Associate Creative Director (Duo or individual for EA FIFA Marcom) 6-month Contract
Are you football crazy or soccer mad? Whatever you call it, we don’t mind. A pure appreciation for the game, the goals, the glory, even those delayed celebrations from an eventually correct VAR call. If football feels like a spiritual calling, then consider yourself called. The EA SPORTS FIFA Marcom team is on the hunt for a brilliant senior art director/senior copywriter team. We know attacking duo’s like Drogba and Lampard are rare nowadays, but if you come as a creative, idea-mad pair - we want to hear from you. And if you’re more in tune with the modern game as the solo, symphonic lead attacker - a la Mbappe - we want to hear from you as well. We’re looking for whip-smart talents with the drive, passion, and team spirit to go the whole way.
This is a dream role to work across various creative campaigns for EA SPORTS FIFA.
You will play an instrumental role in the following:
- Develop the core creative idea and messaging framework alongside FIFA marcom team members
- Drive the overall messaging and visual look and feel across various brand campaigns under the guidance of FIFA's creative director and senior leadership
- Work alongside internal team members/agencies to develop treatments and creative responses that inspire the best ideas and execution.
- Ensure creative ideas are well-articulated and on-brief working closely with the marcom strategy / production teams
This team will support writing the ideas, designing the tone, look, and vision for marketing content across the franchise including FIFA Ultimate team campaigns, VOLTA, career mode, and various FIFA products. They will also be expected to manage quality within all content produced, help drive the creative from start to finish.
EA SPORTS FIFA: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
As one of the most innovative, passionate and football-focused teams in the industry, we acquire the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over. If you love football, video games, and entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a creative role (preferably design firm or agency)
- Strategic thinker and communicator with proven experience in creative work across design, art direction, and copywriting
- Reinforce the voice of the FIFA, working to make sure that we are present in important cultural conversations with a distinctive POV across all content and platforms
- Exceptional creative, strategic orientation, and dynamic storytelling skills
- Experience working on campaigns from vision and driving the work from end to end.
- You must believe in the power of football. You must understand the cultural and creative potential of the sport.
- In-depth experience playing FIFA and motion design is a huge plus
All applicants must be based in North America.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.