Senior Analyst, Business Development (Russian Speaking)
7 days ago
’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, we become a key strategic consultant to each partner by combining strategic sales, strong negotiation skills and a deep knowledge of industry trends and data insights. The BD team transforms new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
What you’ll be doing
- You will build, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Applovin solutions against client's marketing objectives
- Become an expert in Applovins's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Rapidly build influence with C-level stakeholders to understand their vision, strategy, and game pipeline potential
- Work directly with app developers to improve their advertising campaign performance as well as monetization stacks, troubleshoot and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Liaise with our internal technical & operation teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
Your background and who you are
- Must have 2-4 years experience in an Account Management, Sales, Business Development role, in mobile advertising, performance marketing, gaming, or relevant industries is essential
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills. A real passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to build convincing argumentation from complex data
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English and Russian is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in the mobile advertising and or performance marketing
- You love complex puzzles / riddles and are a problem solver at heart
- You enjoy digging (through data or otherwise) to find answers to complex questions that may not always have a clear answer
- Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast-paced environment, even if their company failed!
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Commuting benefits
- Monthly Perks Stipend
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.