14 days ago
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Administrator to join our Operations team on a contract basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun.
About the role:
As Senior Administrator, you will be working with the Admin team and wider Operations team to provide efficient administrative support to both studios. The role involves interacting with a variety of internal teams and disciplines, in addition to external visitors. You will be ordering resources for the office, organising travel, supporting the co-ordination of events and be involved in a number of operational support activities at any time.
Our ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, is resourceful and flexible, and excited to be a champion for Playground Games and everything we produce.
This is a contract role based across our two state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Operations Manager & Chief of Staff for the day to day running of the studios.
- Liaise with external travel company to coordinate staff and interview candidate travel.
- Coordination of PG apartments including new starter allocation and upkeep, including basic provisions, cleaning and maintenance.
- Procure items and resources for the studio as needed, including PG merchandise and staff awards.
- Support the Operations Manager with the coordination and hosting of onsite and offsite company events.
- Provide Reception cover as needed throughout the day including lunch cover and holiday cover.
What you’ll bring:
- A high level of administrative experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office inc Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Prior exposure to events, travel booking and procurement.
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner.
- A genuine passion for supporting a workplace and its team.
- Flexibility to be involved in several operational support activities at a time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios. Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.