Senior Admin Executive
9 days ago
About the organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: - Senior Admin Executive
- Office Management Responsible for upkeep of office, ensuring day to day operations are running smoothly.
- Housekeeping Management Tracking, managing and controlling housekeeping manpower. Supervision of Housekeeping Staff. Pest Control
- Health & Safety
- Security Management
- Maintaining admin inventory, consumables and required stock for HK / Stationery etc. and placing order accordingly.
- Cafeteria Operations Monitoring and checking food quality, delivery, vendor service at canteen.
- Pantry services Responsible for upkeep of pantry services/Vending Machine/Water Dispenser/Meeting Room Service/Cabin Services
- Reception Desk: Manage Receptionist/office boy, Define roles & responsibilities, Visitor management system.
- Courier Management Responsible for managing Domestic and International Courier Services for official purpose.
- Stationery requests Responsible to issues office stationery for projects and Teams upon requests.
- Billing and Payments Responsible for Bill submission and Payments related queries.
- Support to Travel team ( Ground transfers, accommodation, Visa, Forex, Flight, Hotel booking, Travel Insurance, FRO - RP/Visa renewal for expats )
- Mediclaim & Life Insurance for Employees
- Event Management Responsible for executing indoor and outdoor events; Festival occasions, Office Decor, Refreshments.
- Office Internal Sessions Responsible for managing inhouse sessions and trainings setup, snacks arrangements.
- Office Movements
- Space Management
- Games and Book Library Responsible to issue game disc, Kit and Library books to employees upon request.
- Travel Request : Responsible for domestic travel arrangements including hotel and cab booking.
- Guest House operations Responsible for managing guest house cleanliness, maintenance And accommodation.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Employee transportation.
- Inventory management.
- Holding Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree.
- Proven 5-7 years of admin experience in similar industry.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Hands on experience in Soft Services HK, security & BMS
- Vendor Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, MIS reports, Consumption reports
- Data management: Prepare MIS reports. Experienced with vLookups and data sorting & filtering, Conditional Formatting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Hospitality / Expat Management
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.