Senior Ad Campaign Manager, Asset Store
8 days ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Ad Campaign Manager for our Asset Store to drive our paid channels across all programs. In this role, you will help drive revenue and impacting the bottom line.
We are looking for an individual who is an expert in paid media across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google (display and search), Bing, and Twitter. Ideally, this person has worked closely with product marketing, web teams and campaign managers delivering high-quality leads or transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. This person will be a key member of our Performance Marketing team!
What you’ll be doing
- Build, drive, and lead multi-channel paid media plans that deliver optimal ROAS across all business units
- Work closely with our cross-functional marketing teams, to deliver impactful paid media campaigns that engage our audience and drive revenue
- Constantly optimize paid channel setup and processes to ensure an optimal ROAS across all channels
- Own implementation and operations of performance marketing reporting across all initiatives, ensuring all needs are met across partners
- Be a driver for innovation and experimentation, through agile testing
What we’re looking for
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of implementing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- In-platform experience across Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of all paid media channels, including native
You might also have
- Experience in DV360, CM360, and SA360
- Have worked before with long lead buying cycles and complex technology solutions (SaaS is preferred)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.