Senior 3D Environment Artist (New Product)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
19 days ago
Minsk mobile studio MS-1, responsible for World of Tanks Blitz development and operations, is looking for a Senior 3D Environment Artist to work on an exciting new multiplayer shooter targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
You will design and develop a brand-new gaming experience built for a worldwide market together with an awesome team, combining experienced western design leadership, World of Tanks Blitz veterans, and top-class CIS talent.
We are happy to consider artists not only from Belarus but from any other countries as well! Yep, our international team is based in Minsk – the vacancy presupposes moving to this city, but we're happy to consider Moscow or Berlin locations as well.
You don't need to worry about the process of relocation itself. The company has a well-developed relocation program.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality 3D assets according to concepts & references and based on art direction
- Create high- and low-poly models, PBR textures for them
- Import and adjust 3D assets in UE4
- Assemble and arrange scenes
- Improve the existing pipeline, techniques, 3D content and documentation
- Collaborate with 3D teammates, 2D artists, techart, game designers, art director etc.
What are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years’ experience in video games industry as Environment Artist
- Participated in at least 2 games production
- You know composition, color rules & principles, have a great eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya or any other industry-standard 3D modelling packages
- Solid ZBrush skills
- Strong expertise in Substance Painter
- Keep your 3D art portfolio up to date
- Able to communicate efficiently, handle feedback positively, and just love working in a team
- Able to accurately estimate and plan your work in order to maintain the optimal production pipeline and meet deadlines
- Pre-intermediate+ or higher level of English (and the desire to improve it working in the international team)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with UE4
- Ability to sketch and concept
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!