Senior 3D Artist
1 month ago
We’re looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join our team! You’ll be in an exciting position both supporting our live titles and flexing your creativity by owning the artistic vision of a new game currently in development. Working closely with the lead game designer, you’ll have the opportunity to create a new engaging game environment from concept stage to final implementation.
As a member of our Art team, we’ll also look to you to provide feedback to other artists, work on high level concept tasks as well as producing a range of in-game models. We’re looking for someone who likes to work hands on, has a great eye and values collaboration.
This role requires relocation to our HQ in Berlin.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating hero assets that set the standard for level of detail and quality for the game
- Taking assets from concept through to in-game implementation in Unity
- Quickly creating concepts and/or mock-ups to communicate your ideas
- Creating and driving an artistic vision of the games you work on
- Giving concise and on-point feedback to other artists and designers
- Adding your own flare and sense of fun to features supplied by the designers
- Getting involved in game design discussions and add your own ideas into the mix
Who should apply:
- People with a 3D focused portfolio that demonstrates knowledge of style, shape, and colour
- People with experience in creating mood boards, colour schemes, style guides, brand guidelines etc.
- People who like working with others and want to work with a friendly team
- People with experience working in Unity
- People with experience with Blender and/or 3D Max and Photoshop
- People who are able to adapt to different art styles and shape languages
- People skilled at balancing quality and scope
- People who understand the requirements of designing for mobile platforms
Bonus points for:
- Any additional skills (i.e. animation, VFX, UI design etc)
- Knowledge of setting up tools and pipelines
- Experience with creating 2D marketing assets
- Graphic design knowledge
This position is in Berlin, but you're not?
Moving to Germany isn’t a walk in the park, but we provide relocation support to new team members coming to us from outside Berlin.
*When applying, please upload your CV and portfolio in one file or be sure to include a link to your portfolio. Our games are for a wide audience. They are bright, fun and not too serious but we strive for visual excellence. We're looking for someone who's folio reflects this. We’ll also be looking at your modelling and texturing implementation abilities.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.