Senior 3D Animator
23 days ago
Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As a Senior 3D Animator, you'll work with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets.
In this role you will :
- Effectively applies animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Adapt your work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit your animations within a game engine.
What we're looking for :
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Diploma in a 2D/3D animation program;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.