Senior 3D Animator (World of Tanks)
19 days ago
Wargaming invites a 3D Animator to join its top AAA project - World of Tanks!
It's a two-times Guinness award-winning vehicle action game with a 110-million army of loyal fans. World of Tanks is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for around 12 years!
We believe we have a solid and involved team that continually strives to be on the edge of the gaming industry. We are extremely passionate about Art and always looking for innovative ways and approaches to bring our ideas and vision to World of Tanks gamers.
As a 3D Animator, you will be responsible for bringing characters, environments and objects to life through captivating and realistic animations. You will collaborate closely with your team and Art Director to create visually stunning and immersive animations.
What will you do?
- Develop high-quality 3D animations, including characters, props, and environment animations.
- Transform static storyboards into dynamic animatics, ensuring proper pacing and timing.
- Develop animation concepts based on the script and game design.
- Rig characters, vehicles and props.
- Work with Mocap data.
- Collaborate with technical artist and programmers to integrate animations inside our engine.
- Optimize animation resources to ensure game performance.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5+ years of experience in game animation production.
- Strong understanding of character animation principles and storytelling.
- Strong knowledge of creating animatics.
- Strong knowledge in procedural and physics-based animation techniques to create a realistic and interactive environment.
- Skills in working with motion capture systems and integrating them into animation workflows.
- Proficiency in rigging.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya.
- Proficiency in Keyframe animations.
- Excellent aesthetic and creativity.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to continuously follow and learn about the game industry and the latest animation technology.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions to challenges in a fast-paced development environment.
- A passion for gaming, art, and technology, and a drive to stay updated with the latest developments in the industry.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with creating scripts (i.e. Python & MEL).
- Experience with game engines (i.e. Unreal Engine, Unity).
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier.
- Knowledge of procedural content generation tools like Houdini Engine.
- Bachelor's degree in Animation, Art, or a related field.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Warsaw include:
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium Private Health Care
- Multisport card
- Remote work
- Personal Gaming Account
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.