Security Specialist - DevOps
3 days ago
Our Harbour team helps bring high-quality connected experiences to millions of players worldwide. Working alongside production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to enable value-filled features in all our online games – throughout their development and while they’re alive.
As the Security Specialist DevOps you’ll join our Harbour team to ensure the platform’s performance and long-term reliability so that we can continue to offer stable and evolving online services. You will develop tools, processes, and automation workflows within the incident response and threat detection mechanisms for the Harbour platform. You will also be a reference to security development practises within the Harbour teams.
- Assess and understand security development requirements and their feasibility within a specific project or system;
- Analyze existing features in current tools and implement new features whenever necessary;
- Support the features and systems designed for security automation;
- Develop and maintain tools for things like quality assurance, monitoring & alerting, source control;
- Analyze and correct the technical issues identified by service users;
- Participate in the documentation of the knowledge and enable users (security staff, end users) to understand how to use the systems and features.
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps principles and concepts (People/Process/Tools);
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash;
- Security expertise with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP) through automation, orchestration and containerization;
- In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure as Code with tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation;
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.