Security Operations Specialist (Linux) – Security & Risk Management Team (M/W/NB)
9 days ago
As part of the Security & Risk Management - Application Infrastructure Security team (SRM AIS), as the Security Operation expert overseeing our Linux assets, you will help manage and reduce risks by developing and implementing company-wide security controls, for both on-premises and cloud corporate related systems.
You will be responsible for operating and supporting security controls implementations in Ubisoft infrastructure and you will be SRM AIS programs liaison with operational team. As a SRM AIS representative you will provide feedback on any potential security issue you'd be aware of. And you will also support to fill the gap between security standards and operations reality by handling all other security operational tasks
- Act as a key operational resource for SRM department with internal partners team,
- Support operational IT teams to align infrastructure solutions with security standards.
- Contribute to preventing breaches and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security guidelines, standards and procedures with a global mindset, taking into consideration all Ubisoft locations.
- Communicate effectively, validate security measures are in place, implement or guide improvements.
- A first experience in IT Operations (in information security field or technical hands-on experience specifically on multiple Linux distributions corporate security)
- Required: experience in implementing and operating hybrid large-scale environments, including but not limited to Linux and cloud technology stack, networking, configuration management and automation
One or more of the following:
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification or solid experience in Linux or Mac OS’s
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Other certifications can be considered if deemed relevant
Skills & Knowledge
- A good understanding of Linux & Unix distributions
- Linux hardening hands-on experience
- Understanding applications, databases, networking concepts and designs.
- Strong requirements: python programming ; experience with Ansible ; experience with Splunk ; experience with bash scripting ; experience with AWS or AWS certification
- Microsoft stack knowledge is a plus
- Able to solve complex problems with little or no supervision
- Team player mindset
- Proactive, result and detail oriented
- English is required both orally and written, French proficiency is an asset
💰 Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan. 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off. 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
📍 Our brand new office is located in Saint Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint Mandé station). Gym available in the building. Ability to work remotely.
🎮 For the gamers: 4 AAA games gifted each year. Access to 100% of our Ubisoft PC catalog.
[30 minutes] : phone call with a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with a Security Architect and a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with the Security Architect Team Lead (manager of the position), and the Human Resources Business Partner of the team,
[60 minutes] : you will be presenting a use case during a final one-hour visio interview with a Security Architect and the Security Architect Team Lead (manager of the position).
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.