Security Manager | SOC
5 days ago
As the security manager, you will be joining our Security Risk management team and more precisely leading to security operations center (SOC). The SOC team works in collaboration with all security resources and management to ensure proper planning, coordination and mitigation of security incidents, threat intelligence and automation of security tools.
Moreover, in this role, you will lead a distributed team of security analysts and specialists by providing technical knowledge, strategic thinking, and leadership on a variety of subjects including incidents, projects and various responsibilities as well coordinating all actions with top management and local authorities.
- Develop the team’s vision and the company strategy in regard to security incidents detection and response, threat intelligence and automation of security tools;
- Lead strategic direction and roadmap for our cyber security operations center and our analysts evolution;
- Maintain, and lead the implementation of a complete security program analyzing risks around Threat intelligence;
- Manage the team efforts in order to ensure optimal usage of resources to achieve the team’s objectives and overcome difficult challenges;
- Manage a team to ensure smooth execution of Security strategy and clean roll out of projects;
- Represent the team and discuss its services and capabilities with internal stakeholders, partners within SR’ and different teams;
- Create an environment build on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
- Contribute to the team development, expertise evolution, anticipate future needs and propose training accordingly.
- Relevant experience in the IT security field with a proven track record managing a SOC;
- Strong leadership skills, leader technical teams in an ever-evolving environment;
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Experience with various technologies used within a SOC environment: SIEM, EDR, IDS, Anti-virus, firewalls;
- English and French language is required oral/written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.