14 days ago
ABOUT THE JOB
Wudo is a rapidly growing YouTube channel whose vision is to become the ideal place for young audiences to watch entertaining gaming content. We are constantly on the lookout for talented creatives who share our vision and are committed to producing quality content to make our vision a reality.
Wudo is seeking creative and imaginative writers to become a part of our team. Our ideal candidate must have a passion for storytelling to bring our ideas to life. They must also work efficiently and be willing to make revisions to scripts as needed to fall in line with our expectations. As a key member of our team, it is crucial that our candidates are also communicative and open to learning new writing techniques and game mechanics. Most importantly, you need to be passionate, motivated, and dedicated to creating the best Minecraft videos for our audience on YouTube!
- Write creative storylines that highlight the unique dynamic between characters in our videos
- Add details for any builds or mods that can be used to enhance the quality of our videos
- Produce 6-7 scripts per week while meeting deadlines for video production
- Provide valuable feedback to fellow team members and make revisions suggested by our management
Here are some examples of the type of content you will help us create:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- In-depth understanding of Vanilla and Modded Minecraft, or willing to learn
- Motivated to understanding how YouTube works and what makes successful content
- A love for gaming and understanding of what resonates with younger audiences
- Ability to analyze and understand performance statistics and reflect on them
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively while meeting deadlines
- Bonus: Past experience in working with Minecraft YouTube content creators