Sales Operations Specialist
Brighton, United Kingdom
11 days ago
We're looking for a new Operations Administrator, who will be instrumental in supporting our Sales organisation with order fulfilment and administration duties.
This activity will require coordination across multiple Sales teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem solving, systems ‘know how’, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a ‘customer first’ mindset.
To succeed in this role, you will need to bring curiosity and drive to keep up-to-date with system changes, process flows and best practice within the Sales organisation.
- Processing a high volume of varied inbound order requests, within an agreed timeframe
- Ensuring data accuracy in the Sales CRM (SFDC) and multiple order management systems
- Partnering with the Sales organisation to support with systems training and global revenue development plans
- Educating external and internal customers on user experience, and communicating challenges back to Unity development teams
- Taking ownership of tasks, ideas and projects to increase team productivity
- A sense of urgency in completing tasks, identifying problems and devising solutions
- Extensive experience in a similar environment, with a track record of multitasking
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work effectively with minimal direction
- Understanding the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate IT Skills with experience in Excel
- Familiarity with data analytics
- Experience with Salesforce
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience
- SaaS/Technology Sales cycle knowledge
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.