Sales Graphic Design
Palo Alto, CA
3 days ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
The Sales Graphic Design Artist is an integral piece of the Sales Art team at MZ. You should be an expert graphic artist with a proven track record in Design, Sales Art & Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and have experience compositing attractive and engaging art. You will be responsible for creating Sales to be used in live operations within our mobile games.
What you'll be doing:
- Report to and work closely with the Sales Visual lead
- Take Direction from the Sales VisuaL Lead and Art Director
- Create from scratch highly engaging layouts and designs, which will be used to promote our in game sales
- Design or augment new or existing sales campaigns for various projects to be implemented on our mobile games live sales
- Layout of new and existing sales collateral following the corporate branding and style guidelines
- Review and adjust Sale art assets for all creatives to maintain a high standard of aesthetics
- Successfully produce sales in a fast-paced environment
Your background and who you are:
- BA or equivalent in Graphic / Art design
- 5+ years art experience – a strong portfolio will be equivalent
- Experience in the marketing, advertising, gaming industry a plus
- Proficient in the use of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually
- Ability to take constructive feedback, and be a team player
- Strong eye for Graphic composition and typography
- Ability to illustrate a plus
- Flexibility to work late nights and weekends, if needed
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.