15 days ago
Pragma is supporting healthy and vibrant online communities by creating a backend game engine— a platform of services and tools that enable game studios to launch live-service games.
You'll be joining a passionate, remote-first team (PT time zone) comprised of people that have scaled games such as League of Legends and Destiny 2 and many more games while at Riot, Bungie, PopCap, and EA. Team members have also scaled platforms at traditional tech companies including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SendGrid and Tableau. We are grateful to have partnered with top-tier investors including Greylock, Upfront Ventures and Insight Partners
About the Role
We are looking for passionate technologists to join our Sales organization to ensure that our growth is grounded and guided by strong technical alignment with our platform and the needs of our customers. This person will work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert relationship builder and one that can quickly grasp complex technologies. They have a high comfort level in working with external customers and enjoy building meaningful relationships through transparency, an “in service of” attitude and cultivating trust.
- Understand how to “translate” highly technical facets and knowledge of the engine into valuable sales points
- Monitor and project manage customer journey alongside salesperson
- Be present in sales calls - intro through close
- Provide technical hand-off client to customer success team
- Ensure all relevant technical information is gathered
- Act as a resource alongside CS team during customer journey
- Travel with sales team to conferences and customer visits
- Create and collaborate on holistic Sales content such as:
- Pitch decks
- Tutorials, walkthroughs
- Work cross functionally with Product teams to keep Sales team knowledge up to date with Product roadmap, feature updates and launches
- Assist prospective customers in understanding how Pragma may benefit their game development and operations
- Explore technical solutions within a customers' existing infrastructure and be able to speak to the possibilities of an integration
- Become an expert at customer integrations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years prior experience in a Sales Engineering or similar role required
- 2+ years prior experience in software engineering or similar role required
- Interest or understanding in the games industry
- Ability to travel for the job (20%)
- A remote-first work environment with semi-annual, in-person meetups
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision coverage for primary policyholders; 80% employer-paid coverage for eligible dependents.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Remote friendly perks
- Paid parental and family care leaves
- Long term and short term disability
Pragma is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.