Sales Enablement Manager
12 days ago
At Unity, we are driving the wholesale adoption of RealTime 3D (RT3D) across many different businesses and industries. We help companies accelerate through their digital transformation programs and build the foundations for web 3.0.
We hold a 72% market share of the top 1,000 mobile games, and generate over 5 billion downloads per month. Also, 50% + of all PC and Console games are made on Unity. But we are more than just Games, we provide products, services and professional training across a range of industries including Architecture, Engineering, Manufacturing and E-Commerce.
Key to our success is our technical proficiencies across our Customer Success organization and our Professional Services team, or as we call them “Accelerate Solutions”
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to work with senior leaders to identify and analyze sophisticated and technical training needs and turn them into impactful training and development programs. You will lead a global team to achieve this mission.
What you'll be doing
- Lead, mentor and develop a global team of enablement specialists
- Build senior strategic relationships within the Customer Success and PS organization
- Craft an Enablement Roadmap for each team
- Implement a technical certification program
- Oversee the onboarding of new hires
What we are looking for
- Leadership experience within an enablement function
- Data driven and proficient at demonstrating ROI and impact of enablement programs
- Worked within a technical sales environment
- Program management experience and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver and passionate about helping make an impact to people's careers
You might also have
- Background working with a company selling professional services and SaaS products
- Experience leading international teams across EMEA, AMER and APAC
- Experience delivering and managing a QBR process
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.