Sales Coordinator, North America
7 days ago
Exploding Kittens is a leading game and entertainment company with a mission to inspire people to connect, laugh, and play fun games in the physical world. After initially seeking to raise $10k through Kickstarter, Exploding Kittens’ campaign raised $8.7M in 30 days from 219,000 backers. To date, Exploding Kittens is the #1 most-backed project in Kickstarter history and the company has sold over 11 million games.
Started by former Xbox game designer Elan Lee and The Oatmeal’s founder Matt Inman, Exploding Kittens and its family of games recreates game night for a humorous and fun person-to-person experience. Today, there are over a dozen games and expansions available for purchase: Exploding Kittens, Bears vs Babies, You’ve Got Crabs, Throw Throw Burrito, On a Scale of One to T-Rex, Poetry for Neanderthals A Game of Cat & Mouth, Tacocat Spelled Backwards, A Little Wordy, as well as mobile app games Kitty Letter and Exploding Kittens, one of the top 30 premium games on both iOS and Android.
Exploding Kittens is looking for a North American Sales Coordinator to ensure that retail and distribution accounts are performing optimally. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and monitoring performance of key accounts by performing critical account maintenance tasks and providing appropriate direction when necessary, both external and internal. A successful Sales Coordinator ensures that our customers have the information and assets needed to make selling Exploding Kittens as enjoyable as playing Exploding Kittens!
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Manage the set-up of new customers and items, maintain, and track SKU changes, and perform listing optimization and appropriate maintenance with key accounts
- Handle sales order processing by receiving purchase orders and confirming pricing, and forwarding sales orders to the Logistics team
- Manage the distribution of sales and marketing assets such as product presentations, price lists and samples, product images and videos
- Maintain reports and internal documents including the Retailer Item Information Sheet, the input of Point of Sale (POS) data, and the Customer Event Calendar in order to track promotional activity and in store activity
- Track current retail promotions and associated spend
- Monitor customer inventory to ensure sufficient levels to satisfy consumer demand
- Perform ad hoc sales analysis and reports, assist with business plan preparation, forecasting and forecast analysis
- Support Sales Team communication and scheduling, create meeting recaps and wrap-up documents, provide administrative support as needed
- Monitor and address counterfeit product on e-commerce marketplaces
- Assist the Logistics team with customer shipping and labeling requirements
WHAT WE NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales or a related field
- Experience in the toys and games industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and a flexible, problem solving mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and GSuite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible spending account options (medical, dependent care, transit)
- 401k with company matchingFlexible paid vacation
- Monthly wellness benefit + complementary wellness subscriptions
- Complimentary lunches on Fridays (where we play games together!)
Please apply directly at jobs.lever.co/explodingkittens . Make sure to include a PDF of your current resume along with a cover letter.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer we are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunity to applicants and employees regardless of sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race (including protected hairstyles such as dreadlocks, braids and twists), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression and/or the fact that an individual is transgender, transitioning or transitioned), color, ancestry, national origin, possession of a driver’s license, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/trait/condition, marital or familial status, family care or medical leave status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, membership in military reserves, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation We consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state and federal “ban the box” and “fair chance” laws.