Sales & Account Management Intern
13 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Sales and Account Management Intern to work with the sales team specifically on podcast advertising. You will work closely with different departments within Rooster Teeth to help maintain our podcast network and work directly with the Account Management and sales team to ensure the best possible product for our clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, podcasting, and digital entertainment. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Compile reporting and analyze podcast statistics on a monthly basis
- Maintain podcast airchecks across the Roost podcast network
- Understand and be able to speak to the services Rooster Teeth offers and knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities
- Work internally to optimize podcast reads
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
- Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives
- Uphold Rooster Teeth’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction
- Maintain up-to-date copy across our podcast network
- Knowledge of YouTube landscape and podcasting
- Eye for detail in order to oversee and implement new systems and processes
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Passion for podcasting and advertising Highly organized in order to maintain schedules
- Able to work under tight deadlines and manage client expectations
- Proficiency in AirTable preferred
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com
We encourage individuals of all genders and historically marginalized communities to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.