STREUM ON STUDIO - QA Analyst (H/F/NB)
15 days ago
+ About Streum On Studio
Created in 2007, Streum On Studio Paris has a total love and passion for the development of solo and cooperative FPS, tinted with immersive sim.
From our beginnings as an indie garage studio, we kept the fluidity and flexibility, but above all our priority is to design games with a strong artistic identity, and an original and nervous gameplay.
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Space Hulk: Deathwing, Necromunda: Hired Guns are the fruits of our brains and guts.
We are a small team with a structure and communication called “horizontal”, where everyone's ideas are important and listened to. We rely on everyone's creativity and contribution.
In our studio, everyone is welcome, beyond any beliefs, religion, skin color or gender. We value fairness at all levels.
And as Dale Cooper said, coffee is important, at the studio we only drink premium coffee beans, and our two friendly cats present in the premises monitor the process
Streum On Studio is looking for a QA Analyst to strengthen our team, and participate in our new cooperative FPS, on Unreal Engine 5.
- Prepare, run, oversee and participate in playtest, including team sessions.
- Define objectives for playtest, summarize conclusions effectively, define corrective actions in collaboration with lead development and production, and provide followup on the results.
- Perform in-depth game testing to identify and report bugs, glitches, evaluate game balance , and provide constructive feedback.
- Analyze and evaluate game performance and functionality to ensure quality and adherence to specifications.
- Passion for first-person shooter (FPS) games and a solid understanding of gameplay mechanics.
- High-level understanding of micro and macro decisions required to optimize FPS gameplay.
- Proven previous experience in a role where your expertise can be transferred into this role.
- Basic understanding of bug tracking tools and task management.
- Programming or scripting skills (Python, C#, etc.).
- 2+ years Software Quality Assurance experience or similar (modders welcome).
- Understanding of pipeline and production tools
+ What we offer
- Gross annual salary of 31 200,00 € to 46 400,00 €
- Flexible hours
- Partial telework (Hybrid) or face-to-face (Onsite)
- Health and dental insurance
- Restaurant coupons
- Spacious and friendly workplace, with a private 180m2 furnished rooftop.
+ Practical info
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- France. Near Paris, Nogent sur Marne, in the city center (GPS: 48.836408, 2.482658)
- A few minutes from 2 RER stations (A, E), 10 minutes from the Château de Vincennes metro (Line 1)
- In the city center with many shops and restaurants, close to the Marne banks (river and nature) and many parks.
- For full remote or hybrid, no geographical preference.