STREUM ON STUDIO - Game designer (H/F/NB)
12 days ago
+ About Streum On Studio
Created in 2007, Streum On Studio Paris has a total love and passion for the development of solo and cooperative FPS, tinted with immersive sim.
From our beginnings as an indie garage studio, we kept the fluidity and flexibility, but above all our priority is to design games with a strong artistic identity, and an original and nervous gameplay.
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Space Hulk: Deathwing, Necromunda: Hired Guns are the fruits of our brains and guts.
We are a small team with a structure and communication called “horizontal”, where everyone's ideas are important and listened to. We rely on everyone's creativity and contribution.
In our studio, everyone is welcome, beyond any beliefs, religion, skin color or gender. We value fairness at all levels.
And as Dale Cooper said, coffee is important, at the studio we only drink premium coffee beans, and our two friendly cats present in the premises monitor the process
Streum On Studio is looking for a Game Designer to participate in the development of our new cooperative FPS, on Unreal Engine 5.
- Priority : Balance and ensure that the game is fun, motivating and challenging.
- Provide, receive, and integrate gameplay and balance feedback.
- Design and implement game systems and content ranging from player weapons, abilities, creatures etc.
- Create and maintain documentation for game systems and gameplay.
- Communicate game designs to the publisher and lead the integration of their feedback.
- Knowledge and mastery of FPS type games.
- 2 or more years of experience in this position or similar (modders welcome).
- Participation in a coop FPS type project/game.
- Knowledge of C++, scripting, or level design/building.
- Immoderate passion for FPS, especially cooperatives.
+ What we offer
- Gross annual salary of 32 200,00 € to 48 000,00 €
- Flexible hours
- Fully working from home (Full remote), partial telework (Hybrid) or face-to-face (Onsite)
- Health and dental insurance
- Tickets Restaurant (luncheon vouchers)
- Spacious and friendly workplace, with a private 180m2 furnished rooftop.
+ Practical info
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- France. Near Paris, Nogent sur Marne, in the city center (GPS: 48.836408, 2.482658)
- A few minutes from 2 RER stations (A, E), 10 minutes from the Château de Vincennes metro (Line 1)
- In the city center with many shops and restaurants, close to the Marne banks (river and nature) and many parks.
- For full remote or hybrid, no geographical preference.