SMITE - UI Design Intern
13 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified UI Design Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia for SMITE!
This will be a paid, seasonal position. The Intern work program will be starting mid-May, 2021, ending mid-August, 2021.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our UI Design Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Produce wireframes and icons for UI designs.
- Assist with implementing designs in Unreal Engine 3.
What we are looking for:
- Experience creating documentation for UI and technical processes.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication and team skills.
- Able to collaboratively identify and solve problems.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Passionate about game development.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Experience in game production.
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, Frostbite, or CryEngine).