10 days ago
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the design and implementation of Visual Effects for our next AAA project. The candidate will have a passion for making games, strong artistic skills, and an understanding of the technical constraints working within the game environment.
What you will do:
- Assist Art Director in setting and maintaining visual standards for game play and art direction
- Work with artists and designers to create all kinds of special effects
- Maintain guidelines and quality standards for the art department
What you should be equipped with:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in game industry or related industry
- Shipped at least 1 product on next GEN platforms as SFX Artist
- Excellent in 3DMax, Maya, Photoshop and other related software
- Have wide artistic styles
- Excellent sense of scale, detail, form and texture
- Strong understanding of particle effects, including: natural phenomena such as rain or wind, explosions, destruction, smoke, and fire.
- Organize workflow to stay on schedule
- Strong communication, teamwork and quick learning
- 精通3DMax, Maya, Photoshop以及其他美工软件
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com