Rogue Company - Content Producer
15 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a talented Producer to join our First Watch Studios in Alpharetta, Georgia and work on Rogue Company.
At First Watch, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication. Rogue Company is off to an amazing start with over 11 Million new players!
Come join us as we transition from an exciting launch to publishing best in class updates for our games as a service model.
What our Producers do:
- Work with leadership to identify and key priorities to support the game team.
- Coordinate development and art deliverables for your teams and support required interactions across other teams.
- Manage multiple backlogs for your teams, ensuring they are working on the proper items in priority order.
- Active solution seeker. Always looking for ways to solve problems and improve processes.
- Identify risks and roadblocks to hitting dates and coordinate with teams to find ways to mitigate risks and overcome obstacles
- Support your teams following agreed upon processes within Jira.
- Ability to follow Instructions of supervisors and seek out advice or ask questions for more clarity as needed.
- Ability to understand requirements and ensure they are met with quality by the game team.
- Provide regular updates on status of work deliverables including escalations when necessary
Who we are looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- College degree with 3 or more years of game industry production experience
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, & JIRA
- Web-based / digital media content experience a plusA team player who is flexible, adaptive and seen as a problem-solver
- Maintain a positive/proactive work ethic
- Eagerly tackles new projects and challenges in pursuit of career growth
- Strong communication skills