Revenue Accounting Manager
1 month ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Revenue Accounting Manager, where you will have an opportunity to work with a distributed team and drive efficiency! Partnering extensively with accounting, FP&A, and business operations, the role will support the month end close and revenue operational processes of our Create business.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the revenue contract review process and review the documentation of non-standard contracts to address any revenue considerations in accordance with ASC 606.
- Support the monthly revenue accounting close, including but not limited to reviewing the accounting for non-standard contracts, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work closely with Technical accounting, Finance, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, FP&A, AR, IT, and various business owners on policies, processes, and programs to help drive key initiatives and business process improvements.
- Support external reporting requirements and ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Other responsibilities include coordinating projects, product implementations, and system enhancements directly impacting evenue
What we’re looking for
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Revenue accounting (ASC 606/IFRS15), with management experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills; with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
You might also have
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora Revenue, Zuora Billing, and Workday
- CPA and/or public company experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.